Ways to Help
We invite YOU to become a part of our story and our Mission – whether in the form of donations or precious time – that has made the Vanguard Landing dream a reality.
Vanteers is our name for those who volunteer with Vanguard Landing. This volunteer corps works to help coordinate fundraising events, assist with administrative and logistical efforts, and generally jump in to lend a hand when needed. If you’d like to volunteer your talents and skills to our growing organization, we invite you to complete the form below. Thanks for your interest in supporting Vanguard Landing!
This is a monthly or quarterly commitment of $25 or more billed to the credit card you choose to submit.
This is a donation of $250 or more billed to the credit card you choose to submit.
The opportunities are endless and the need is great!
We invite you to contact us to ask questions or to inquire about another way that you can help.
- The Gathering Point – $2,500,000
- The Clinic – $250,000
- The Seaside Cafe – $250,000
- The Theater – $250,000 SOLD
- The Family Room – $150,000
- The Game Room – $100,000
- Two Classrooms – $100,000 each
- The Computer Lab – $100,000
- The Van Laundromat – $25,000
- The Library – $20,000 SOLD
- The Main Entrance – $500,000
- The Clock Tower – $100,000
- Lighted Berm – $100,000
- Three aerated ponds for wildlife/fishing – $50,000 each
- Fountains for the ponds – $25,000 each
- The Education & Enterprise Building – $1,000,000
- The Art Center Wing – $500,000
- The Day Program Room – $250,000
- Sir Noodle’s Resident Hangout for the residents – $250,000
- The Barn – $250,000
- The Sportsplex – $1,000,000
- 32 Five Bedroom Cottages – $250,000 each 2 SOLD
- 32 Cottage Living Rooms – $20,000 each
- 20 One Bedroom Townhouses – $50,000
- Golf Carts – $6,000 each
- Transportation Vans – $25,000
Thank you for helping exceptional people live extraordinary lives!